What Are Cookies
The Cookies We Set
- Purchasing related cookies – This site offers payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to us through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called, whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- Email newsletters related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics – This site uses Google Analytics helps us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Online Services – As we sell online services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Social Media – We use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, Facebook will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Preventing or Disabling Cookies
You can prevent, delete, disable or block cookies and other tacking technologies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). However, by disabling cookies, you may affect the functionality of this, and other websites that you visit.
If you would like more information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org