Our contact details
Name: Eileen McCotter Davies
Address: Unit 49892, PO Box 15113, Birmingham, B2 2NJ
Phone Number: 07852 255689
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Photos/videos on Online Masterclasses/Workshops and at live events
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To get in touch with you to provide more information about our services or to form part of the service you have bought
- To form a contract for the service you are purchasing
- To send an email to you on your birthday
- This information is collected when you:
- Make an initial enquiry with us through the website Contact Us form or Claim Your Free Consultation form
- Book on to one of our Online Masterclasses or Workshops
- Enrol on the Enlightenment Coaching Programme
- Join our ‘Play a Bigger Game Mindset Retreat’
- Become a 121 client
- Purchase our Elite Coaching Method Programme
We do not share this information with any other organisation or individual.
Photographs – We may take photographs at our live events to use for publicity and marketing on our website and social media. We will ask for consent from you at the time that the photograph is taken and it will be separate to the usual terms and conditions. Your consent to having your picture taken is not a precondition of using our services.
Videos – our Online Masterclasses and Workshops are held and recorded on Zoom. Before you sign up to one of these events, you will be reminded that it is being recorded. If you do not want to be on the recording but still want to attend the event, you can write to us at email@example.com and we will discuss steps you can take to ensure anonymity.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in Google Drive with the extra layer of protection of Two-Factor Authentication. If you join our mailing list, your information is also securely stored in Aweber.
Our Enlightenment Group Calls are held via Zoom. After the event, these recordings are stored in AWS Management Console and then uploaded to www.coachingwitheileen.com for Enlightenment Group Members to access. The webpage that they can access is password protected.
If you join our Elite Coaching Method Programme, your name, email address and phone number is stored in our Client Funnels software for the purposes of making initial phone call appointments with you.
We keep your name, email address and DOB for 7 years after you have finished paying for services with us. If you no longer pay for your services, we delete your address from all of our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,Cheshire, SK9 5AF. ICO Helpline number: 0303 123 1113. ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk